Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blogging - take one!

Howdy!

... and welcome to my personal blog called "good girl gone online". This is the very first post, so I find it appropriate to introduce myself to you.

As you can guess from the URL, my name is Sophie and I was born in a city called Steyr. After attending a high school focused on media- and communication design in Linz, I decided to move to Graz to study Translating.

For those of you who thought this is my very first blog – it's not entirely true. Actually, I have been blogging before, but only photographs I take every once in a while. They’re nothing special. Still, I am passionate about photographing which is why I like to share my photos on the blog.

This is the link: www.songforsophie.com/blog


Here are some other links of ..



Thanks for your visit. Glad to have you here!

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment